FNB Quick Sell private sale properties
Quick Sell private sale properties refers to properties where customers have appointed the bank to market their properties on their behalf through approved estate agents.
- FNB offers buyers up to 100% bonds on all Quick Sell Properties.
- Buyers receive a 50% discount on attorney fees pertaining to the transfer of the bond and 50% off bond registration fees. (provided both transfer and registration is handled by the FNB appointed attorney).
- Property rates and taxes (including all arrear amounts in this regard) will be paid by the seller.
- All properties are sold 'as is'.
- Conveyancers on FNB's panel of conveyancers will be used.
- Where the property is guarded, an appointment must be made with the specific security company prior to viewing the property through the nominated estate agent.
- All Quick Sell Properties are marketed via a sole mandate through an estate agent as appointed by FNB.
Normal credit lending criteria will apply on Repossessed Properties and Quick Sell Properties.